The role will help other internal teams discover insights to fuel targeted and highly relevant digital campaigns and ensure efficiency and performance from our digital media campaigns. Your success on this role depends on your analytical expertise and ability to generate meaningful insights that are timely and actionable, and influence across a wide set of stakeholders.
- Manage and develop in-house reporting capabilities (digital campaigns, CRM, operational reports, etc.)
- Become our company’s center of knowledge in terms of reporting and measurement expertise through continuous improvement of definitions, processes, tools, and visualization
- Create custom analytics tagging specifications for web and mobile applications.
- Provide integration supports for related products such as DMP and other tools.
- You will effectively manage analytics platform(s) to align activity across offline and online data.
- Help to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Create well organized presentations and reports with direction from senior project leads, and lead in relevant client presentations.
- Set, monitor, and measure operational effectiveness / ROI through Media Mix Modelling / Digital Attribution solutions (using appropriate tools) and establish best practices for specific objectives.
- Work closely with Customer Success team– and as part of wider business consulting activities – in the development of strategic and operational best practice